Awesome tattoo artist, Sasha Unisex.
oo like just plain scotch tape? That sounds like a good trick thanks!
the ultimate compromise.
Don’t know what color to paint your wall? Just pick up some color samples and put them up.
Hey, that’s actually really cute.
AND CHEAP AS HELL
How eyeliner styles change your eye appearance.
1) Don’t compare yourself to others. Shit’s so irrelevant. Imagine how you’d feel if someone compared theirself to you and you’re just like????? I’m just a person???? Why are you doing this??? That applies to everyone. Just make yourself someone who you’d wanna be, because that is a very doable thing.
2) Exercise. I like how I look when I exercise and it makes me a cocky bastard. Shit works.
3) Smell nice. I know I for one feel like a majestic piece of sex on legs when I smell good and I know it.
4) Walk upright and sit tall. It may be embarrassing at first, I know it is for me, but it just makes a difference in how you feel. I’m not sure why.
5) Remember that you didn’t wake up to impress anyone. Stop thinking about that one little embarrassing thing you did that no one remembers. Stop thinking of that thing that one person said. Your life should not revolve around another person.
That’s all I’ve got for now *throws sparkly things*
I put together these plans to be accessible for all levels of runners. Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been running for years, I hope these plans will help you set and attain your goals. After that you should pick EITHER speed or distance depending on what your goals are (for example do you want to run your fastest 5k or are you shooting for a half marathon?).
Cross training days should be something non strenuous that helps with aerobic endurance. I highly suggest biking or yoga which will help you build strength and stamina without overtaxing the muscles you rely on for running. Remember to listen to your body and take the rest days you need!
I also highly recommend making charts for your progress! No matter what your goal is- time, distance, minutes run v. walked- find a way to visualize your progress! One of my favorite daily rewards is being able to input my mile times (I’m working on speed) and see how they’re improving run to run! :)
- do whatever the fuck I want and not give a shit what other people may think
- dye my hair a stupid unnatural colour bc why the fuck not
- block colour tattoo bc they look pretty
- sit art course
- be happy
- be healthy
-lose a fuckton of weight like seriously I’m sick of being a whale
-improve all the art skillz
-learn how to code and make websites
- make a bunch of shitty videos becuase I can
- take photos
- septum pericing
-sell a bunch of shit
- stop complaining about things to people no one cares
- stop sitting in bed all day ffs
-Get a job
-Save for travel